Free Travel and Play Chess

Monday, May 15, 2006

Chess and Life in Comparison



Chess and Life in Comparison

I began playing chess at the age of 9 when my playmate taught me how to move the pieces starting from pawn, bishop, knight, rook, queen and king. My interest and curiosity grew as time went on. I read books about chess openings, middle game and end game in particular. Among my favorite chess greats were Capablanca, Fisher, Karpov and Kasparov.
For me life is like playing chess, full of surprises, excitement and fun. Reacting to pressures positively will always allow you to win your games in life. In life we make mistakes like blunders in chess. In life we move on and do not let our problems hinders us in pursuing our goals. In chess we set another game to forget the past game. Each of us has his own style in dealing with life. Like in chess that each player plays differently from each other. In life some like challenges, like attacking players in chess. Some like quiet game like some of us who would not dare to take risk in life.

Play Chess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home